Vacancy: Key Stage 2 Teacher - September 2021
The Cathedral School of St Mary, Stonehouse and St Joseph’s Catholic Primary, Devonport are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring Key Stage 2 Teacher for September 2021. We are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
• A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
• Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
• A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
• A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
• Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
• Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
• Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
• Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Required: September 2021
Salary: MPS 1 – MPS 3
Contract: 0.6 Fixed Term for 12 months in the first instance.
0.2 - The Cathedral School of St Mary and 0.4 - St Joseph’s Catholic Primary.
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Anna Packer, Senior Administrator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: Monday 5th July 2021, noon
Interviews: WB Monday 12th July
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email